Our Bayliner Element E18 ski boats seat 8 guests, and a maximum of 1,277 lbs including gear. Our Bayliner Element E18s have 115hp outboard motors with a bimini top and a towing tower. Towing capacity on these boats is 250lbs. Our ski boats are already in the water, so no need to hassle with the public boat launch! These boats are most suitable for guests with prior boating experience, for beginner boaters we highly recommend renting one of our pontoon boats. Must be 21 and older with a valid drivers license to operate our ski boats, and 21 and older with a valid drivers license and credit card on file to rent them. Renters are responsible for any and all damages to the boats. Fuel is additional and these boats are available as half or full day rentals.
Here's how it works:
- Reserve your ski boat online (below).
- Arrive at the Cultus Lake Resort Lodge 30 minutes prior to your rental time to make sure rental paperwork is complete. All guests will need to sign release forms.
- Head down to the marina to meet your Watercraft Concierge for the day
- Receive 15-20 minutes of safety and equipment instruction
- Have fun on the boat!
- Return your watercraft when your rental time slot is over
- Marina staff will check the watercraft for damages
- Stick around to sign check-out paperwork in the marina
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I tow a tube or water skier with the Bayliner Element E18?
Yes, towing is allowed on this boat. You may rent our tow package or bring your own towables. Towing capacity is 250lbs.
Can I pull up onshore around the lake?
We do not allow this boat to be pulled up onshore, however we provide ropes and anchors so that you can safely keep the boat in adequate water depths while you explore or swim.
We have friends in the Day Use area or Cultus Lake Campground, can I take the watercraft over there?
No, we do not allow our rentals to travel to the Day Use area, the Cultus Lake Campground, or the public boat launch area or dock. If we see you travel there, you will forfeit any remaining rental time with no refund. Those areas are shallow and rocky, and the chances of damaging the propeller are high. Those areas are completely off limits to our watercraft, all guests must board the boat from the Cultus Lake Resort dock.