There's no better way to explore Cultus Lake than on one of our Personal Watercraft Rentals!
Our rental Sea-Doo's have 3 seats and can accommodate 2 adults and 1 child. We rent Sea-Doo GTI 130's or comparable machines, varying in model year. Our Sea-Doo's are in the water and ready to rent, no need to hassle with launching at the public boat launch. Must be 18 and older with a valid drivers license to operate our rental PWC's, and 21 and older with a valid drivers license and credit card on file to rent our PWC's. Renters are responsible for fuel costs and any damages. We highly recommend making a reservation online prior to arriving, as we do tend to sell out. We do take walk-in reservations in our preset time-slots when available.
Here's how it works:
- Reserve your Sea-Doo online (below).
- Arrive at the Cultus Lake Resort Lodge 20-30 minutes prior to your rental time to make sure rental paperwork is complete.
- Head down to the marina with your group to get fitted for PFDs
- Your rental time will start with a 20-30 minute safety and equipment instruction from our knowledgeable marina staff
- Have fun on your fully fueled Sea-Doo!
- Return your Sea-Doo when your rental time slot is over
- Marina staff will refuel to calculate fuel charges, and check the Sea-Doo for damages
- Stick around to sign check-out paperwork in the marina
Frequently Asked Questions
How old do you have to be to ride on the Sea-Doo?
Operators must be 18 and over with a valid drivers license. Riders may be under 18, and must be able to fit into a PFD (life jacket). We recommend that parents ensure that children who want to rider the Sea-Doo's are old enough to follow instructions consistently. Minor riders must have a release signed by a parent/guardian.
Can I tow a tube with the Sea-Doo?
We do not allow towing with any of our personal watercraft.
Can I rent one Sea-Doo and trade off with multiple people?
Of course! Our private sandy beach offers guests a safe place to trade riders. As a SeaDoo renter, you and your group are allowed to use our private beach for the duration of your rental.
We have friends in the Day Use area or campground, can I take the Sea-Doo over there?
No, we do not allow our Sea-Doos to travel to the Day Use area, the Cultus Lake Campground, or the public boat launch area. If we see you travel there, you will forfeit any remaining rental time with no refund. Those areas are shallow and rocky, and the chances of your rental Sea-Doo sucking a rock into the impeller is VERY high. Those areas are completely off limits to our Sea-Doos. As a Sea-Doo renter, you are allowed and encouraged to use our private resort beach for the duration of your rental. We do not allow Sea-Doo's to be beached on other beaches.